High-voltage switchgear classification
According to the circuit breaker installation
According to the circuit breaker installation way into move off (handcart type) and stationary
(1) moving open-die or handcart type (with Y says) : says the main electrical components &solid (such as: breaker) is installed on the hand car can be drawn, because handcart ark have very good interchangeability, therefore can greatly improve the power supply reliability, and common handcart type has: quarantined hand trolley, measuring hand trolley, breaker hand trolley, PT hand trolley, capacitor handcart and variable used hand trolley, such as the KYN28A – 12.
(2) fixed (with G says) : said all the electrical components &solid (e.g. breaker or load switch etc.) were fixed installation, stationary switchgear relatively simple economy, such as XGN2-10, GG – 1A, etc.
By installation location
By installation location into indoor and outdoor
(1) for indoor (with tapes.n says); Says only in indoor installation using, such as: KYN28A – 12 etc switchgear,
(2) for outdoor (with W represents); In outdoor installation using said, such as: XLW etc switchgear.
According to the structure of cabinet put oneself in another’s position
According to the cabinet put oneself in another’s position structure can be divided into metal sealing armoured type switchgear, metal closed interval type switchgear, metal closed box switchgear and open switchgear four categories
(1) metals closed armoured type switchgear (use letters to represent) main component K parts (e.g. : breaker, transformer, generatrix, etc.) are installed in the ground with metal barrier shall isolated room of metal sealing switchgear. If KYN28A – 12 type high-voltage switchgear.
(2) metal closed interval type switchgear (use letters to represent J) and armoured type metal sealing switch equipment similar, its main electrical components are also separately installed in a separate isolation indoor, but has one or more accord with certain protection grade of nonmetal partitions. If JYN2-12 type high-voltage switchgear.
(3) metal closed box switchgear (use letters to represent X) switchgear shell for metal enclosed switchgear. If XGN2-12 type high-voltage switchgear.
(4) open switchgear, without protection level requirement, the shell part is open switchgear. Such as GG – type 1A (F) high-voltage switchgear